Do you have any questions, feedback, or would just like to say hello?
If you use Xcode, you’ll probably understand what Xsoap does. Xsoap is a small utility app for a single purpose: cleaning the DerivedData folder used by Xcode.Xsoap lives in your menu bar as a tiny window with one big button for achieving such task. It can also be activated by setting up a keyboard shortcut in its preferences.As a developer, cleaning DerivedData has never been easier!Note: Please do not clean your Derived Data when you’re building, running, or directly using your project in any manner. Xcode will thank you for it!
- We have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these third-party services.
- These third-party services have their own privacy policies and user agreements.Supported Third Party Services for Each App - Sidefari for iOS: None
- Xsoap for macOS: NoneYour Consent
- You may contact us to ask any questions about this policy.Changes to this Policy
- If the policy is changed at some point, the lastest date when it was changed shall be dispayed at the top, where it says Last Updated.